Veterans Affiars Supportive Housing (VASH)

Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (VASH)

The Port Arthur Housing Authority is currently administering Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (V.A.S.H.) Vouchers.

The HUD – Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing (HUD-VASH) program provides Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) rental assistance for homeless Veterans with case management and clinical services provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). VA provides these services for participating Veterans at VA Medical Centers (VAMCs) and community-based outreach clinics. To apply for VASH program you must be approved and referred to the housing authority from your case Manager at your local VA.

If you are a veteran and may be interested in applying, please contact Ms. Williams at 409-984-2635.

vash program img