The Nelrod Education Fund is offering scholarship opportunities for “C” level high school students living in public and assisted housing throughout the U.S. $1000 scholarships will be awarded to further education and to defray a portion of books, software, supplies, and other materials.
- Applicant must be a current High school senior, no older than 22 years of age.
- Reside in government subsidized or other participating low-income housing provided by a Nelrod Consortium Partner Agency
- Be member of a “low-income” designated family.
- Be a “C” or “Near ‘C’” average student with a cumulative GPA not to exceed 3.5 or be lower than 2.0 on the 4.0 grading scale.
- Have Work Experience, community service experience, or extra- curricular involvement.
- Plans to attend an accredited 4 or 2-year University or college, or other vocational, trade school, or career development program.
Applications are due May 31, 2022
Application and additional information located at: nelrodeducationfund.org
The number of eligible awards will be based on funding availability and the number of applicants.